AutoTech Service Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 10, 2020
AUTOTECH SERVICE AGREEMENT
This Agreement (“Agreement”) including Appendix A is made on the date accepted online between AutoTech Service, (hereinafter called “AutoTech Service”) and the User that is using the company’s loyalty card pursuant to this Agreement (hereinafter called “User”).
WHEREAS, AutoTech Service provides User a loyalty card (“Service of Loyalty Card”), and
Whereas User desires to use the AutoTech Service Loyalty Card pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
- Discount. Users can receive a discount on Qualifying Services as detailed in Appendix A. Qualifying Services are determined by the management of AutoTech Service and may change from time to time without notice to User. User should ask AutoTech Service whether the service they desire to purchase is a Qualifying Service prior to authorizing any work.
- Use of the Service. To use the Loyalty Card, User must present the card to AutoTech Service prior to authorizing work to be done.
- Fees. There are no fees for the User to use the Loyalty Card.
- Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement is for one year and will automatically renew for additional one-year periods unless canceled by either party. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either party without notice.
- Expiration of dollars spent total. If User has not made a purchase at AutoTech Service in any 12-month period, the dollars spent at AutoTech Service by the User will reset to $0.
- Cancelation of program. AutoTech Service may cancel the Loyalty Card program at any time without notice and without future obligation of providing discounts to User.
- Transfer and Assignment. User may not transfer or assign its rights under this Agreement to any other party. Dollars spent totals may not be combined with another party
- Disclaimers. NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, All SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. EACH PARTY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT USER MAY ACHIEVE ON ACCOUNT OF AUTOTECH SERVICE’S SERVICES.
- Limitations of Liability. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
A. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties, which supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
B. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas with exclusive venue in Sedgwick County, Kansas. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed restated, in accordance with applicable law, to reflect as nearly as possible the original intention of the Parties, and the remainder of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Save 10% on your first service as a sign-on bonus.
Spend $200 – $500 and save 5% on your next service
Spend $500 – $1,000 and save 7.5% on your next service
Spend $1,000 or more and save 10% on your next service
Spending totals listed above are the cumulative lifetime total spending by User at AutoTech Service, provided that the spending total has not reset to $0 and the Loyalty Card program remains active. The discounts are not additive. For example, the 7.5% discount level is not 5% + 7.5% but rather it is 7.5%. The next service being ordered does not count toward the discount level. Only past spending totals count toward reaching a discount level
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed by indicating their agreement to do so online.